Our team completes over 1,000 solar and battery installations every year across South Australian residential and commercial sectors. From small 6.6kW systems to 500+kW industrial installations, we leverage our extensive capabilities to liaise with regulators and network operators. No two installations are ever the same, but customised with the optimal energy solution to achieve our customers goals and budget.
With 15 years of experience, we can quickly connect you to the right energy system and achieve an exceptional return on investment. We’ll tailor your solution specifically to your home or businesses requirements and attend pre-work inspections to confirm locations and installation methods. Our energy-efficient solutions are designed to reduce energy costs, now and for decades to come. This means only working with the best solar and battery storage technology available today.
There are many reasons to choose Kozco Energy Group for your solar energy solutions. Here’s a few of them:
- We offer solar solutions for all budgets and provide multiple convenient payment options, including $0 upfront, so you can enjoy the benefits of your solar panels straight away and drastically reduce, and in some cases, completely eliminate your energy bills.
- With Kozco Energy Group you can stage your solar installation. For example, You might choose to add the panels first and then add a battery back up down the track.
- We will customise an energy solution that works with your goals and budget.
- We send a courteous reminder to our customers about their solar service annually.
- We work with licensed tradespeople with CEC and battery accreditation. We have over 15 years of experience in supplying green, energy efficient solar solutions to South Australian homes and businesses.
- The premium quality & installation methods extend to inverters, panels and superior railing / racking system to ensure your panels are professionally and safely fixed to the roof of your premises.
- We have one of the largest in-house installation teams in South Australia, so you can rest assured, knowing that the company that has provided your solar is the same team that installs it and also the team that is there for after sales support, servicing and, if required repairs.